THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!



CLICK HERE

FOR THE NEW ALL-INCLUSIVE


'DISHING WITH DONNA SHOW' WEBSITE & BLOG.



www.dishingwithdonna.co














The "Dishing with Donna" Show is Atlanta's Only Celebrity Food, Wine and Restaurant Radio Program. Listen every Saturday @ 4:00pm on WGKA Talk 920am to hear Donna entertain listeners with celebrity interviews such as Paula Deen, Guy Fieri, or Ted Allen - as well as the exclusive inside scoop into Atlanta's very own restaurant scene.




Listen "Live" Every Saturday at 4:00pm on WGKA 920am

Email Donna Directly @

God Bless Each and Every One of You!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Back!!

My favorite foodies,  although my blog site looks a little malnourished over the past month or two .... I am excited to say it is because I have been working hard on creating a whole new online image for Dishing With Donna.  Together with my branding firm, BopperSS.com, we have almost completed constructing the new DwD website, which will have my Blog, as well as all videos and video streaming live from the studio, and also Celebrity recipes and still so much more!!!  
So please forgive me during our process .... as I have SO MUCH to blog about and update as soon as we launch the new site!!  (next week!)

Perk up those taste buds,  because I am coming right back!!!


http://www.dishingwithdonna.co/

No comments:

Post a Comment